sábado, 2 de mayo de 2015

FIRST IMPRESSIONS 

Finally I'm here!!! I can't wait to help all this people and try to better their lives. I'm in Nepal doing a volunteering to help the people that suffer the earthquake this year to reconstruct their houses, take care of the children and let them knowing that I'm here for them and to help them with all they needs.


Mountains and lake of Nepal
I have never been in this country, in fact I have never been in Asia. I'm wordless, Nepal is amazing it has beautiful mountains and lakes. The constructions are unic,they are very different from those of my country. The views are incredible and the nature is awesome, I saw animals that I didn't knew about their existence like the yaks.
I couldn't be more happy. For once in my whole life I'm feeling useful, I feel that I'm doing something good for another human being that isn't me and this make me feel a better person and improve my way of life. I have to accept that I miss my family a little bit and when I got off the plane I felt sadness and anger. Why this people had to suffer this? I was devastated but I knew that if I was sad I wouldn't accomplish my mission which was helping these persons, so I change my mentality and start to think positive.
Constructions of  Nepal 





Yaks of Nepal 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario